Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear You.

It's really hard to deal with this pain now. I just read your comments and its killing me softly. you still have something to do with her. Please stop denying the fact that obviously shows how far you want this relationship to go on and how you appreciate me. You guys deserve each other and I'm just another character. A loner! Ppppfttt

It hurts me well but im still can't get enough of you. I'm so stubborn to put all this thing away and let you go. For the first time, I feel so bad. I know it's not the end of everything. I love you. I really love you. I love you more than I did before. You own my heart for now, seriously you do. I hate to end this but I have to or else I'm hurting myself by hurting you.

What hurts the most? It's all about you. It's only you. I'm sorry :(

No comments: