Sunday, July 10, 2011

1 Year!

Seriously, I tak percaya. Okay.

Remember the first flush of love that drew us powerfully together?

Remember all the qualities about each other that u found so interesting? and yet we just wanna cherish every bits of it?

Remember when first time I called you "sayang"?

Remember you always be there whenever I need somebody to talk to?

Remember how excited we are when we talk about Noah and Lisa?

Remember you always said sorry everytime we got fight? Even its my fault?

Remember what the first topic that make us wanna get to know each other even better?

Remember how we afraid when it comes to ghost thingy?

Remember when first time I saw you at Starbucks?

Today's a very special day. Reserved for us, here's wishing us a rich happiness. Today and all year through! I love you so much. You are my lovely barista, my best caramel macchiato maker, my best adviser, my guardian and everything.

Happy First Year my intan payung! :)

No comments: