Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Salam Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.

As usual, raya without baba again for the 4th year. I really miss you baba. Terribly missing you. Hmm I just miss how am I really excited when it comes to raya thing coz you're the one who bring up the spirit of raya. You drove me to buy baju kurung, sneakers, mercun and all. Bila dengar takbir raya je, Ika teringat kat baba. And I cried... Just wanna drive myself to your place and then baca yassin, kemaskan kubur baba, tanam pokok baru.. Can you see and feel I've been there at that moment baba? Ya Allah. You know. Without you, my life is not complete. I tried to smile but indeed it's not what I'm willing to do. I know mama feels the same way too. We're smiling but we close to tears. I miss you dad.

For those who still have both of their parents that still can give a smile to you,that always be there for you, please cherish every moments with them. Appreciate them. Salam tangan diorang, I miss this part, Ya Allah. Love them with care. Doakan terbaik untuk diorang. And not to forget, I'm sorry for everything from the bottom of my heart. I might hurt your feelings. I might say bad things to you. I'm sorry for what I've done. Well, we're humans, we do mistakes.. Forgive and forget okay? Maaf zahir dan batin kawan-kawanku.

Hope you have a great raya with your loved ones!

Salam Idul Fitri

No comments: