Sunday, October 30, 2011

Guilty

Is it wrong to feel this way? Is it good enough for me to think that way? Well, its normal thing happens for every living things. We live in comparison, we hiding ourselves by comparison, we always compared to each other, we do a lot of comparison through so many ways after all.. I can guarantee you that!

I'm not asking you more than that. I just wanna make sure you're on a right track. It's all about your future now dear. Seeing you happy with what you get is more than enough to make me stay smiling :) What makes me still connect you? still in touch with you? still be with you always?

I know you know the answer, I'm not expecting you to tell me why.

-----

Do you still remember how we met for the first time? I miss that moment,terribly.

Good night everyone. I'm off.

No comments: