Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back to you

"I'm in love with you and all these little things.." - Little Things by One Direction


All the little things you do are taking me over
Your smile makes me go crazy all the time.
I nak marah pun tak jadi je..
So stop smiling when I try to be serious at times.

Every morning, hearing your voice.. such a beautiful moment ever.
You always started with "Good Morning"
and ended with "I love you, take care sayang"
That's like forever baby.

I know you've never loved the sound of voice while you're singing
But you always sing my favorite songs.
Even I selalu cakap tak sedap, tapi u still nyanyi sampai I annoyed.
You know you always be my favorite song.
Always be.

All those deep conversations with you
That keeps me breathing till now..
That face when you're so sleepy
I'll love all these little things endlessly.

No comments: